Thursday 14 January 2010

Films to be looked at

I have a few films I suggest myself and my teammates look at. Although we may be going with a very different look and feel for our film, it is key to look at as much different variation as we possibly can. The designs used in these films are incredibly inspiration, so it should help us refine our vision.

Blade Runner



My personal favourite film. It is widely regarded as one of the best science fiction films and to us it is valuable for research into the slums for our project.

Wall-E



Absolutely superb film. The first 30 mins are key for us to realise our vision, especially in the lighting and atmosphere of earth.

Star Wars




What can I say? Absolutely vital to us in every single way.

In looking at these films it should open our eyes up a bit more, and help us in accomplishing our shared vision of the film.

No comments:

Post a Comment